Myka played soccer for a few minutes this season. She was so excited to sign-up and play like Carsen. We went to her first game expecting her to run out some energy and love it. Not so much. She ran out on the field, kicked the ball once and came running back and sat on our laps the rest of the game. We thought we would give her a second chance. The next game was even worse. She wouldn't step foot on the field. We chalked that up as a season and decided we didn't need to be sitting on the sidelines at 9 a.m. on a Saturday watching a bunch of kids (we don't even know) run around while Myka sits on our lap.
That beings said, she looked darling in her soccer uniform!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Split Second Soccer
Posted by Keysha at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That cracks me up. Sounds like Ethan and tball last year. Sheesh. Good thing you paid so much money...:)
love the updates, I can relate to the soccer incidents...Paisley did more cartwheels then kicking the ball too. I can relate also to the preschool tears. I feel like we are not old enough to have kids in school. take care
That was Greg - he'd run around and then run right off the field mid-play! He's wanting to sign up again for next year and right now I'm thinking...ehhhhhh - $60 for what?!
She is definitely the cutest soccer player I have ever seen!
I love it....that is so dang cute.
Keysha,
I hope it is ok that I follow your blog! You have the cutest family. I absolutely love your family picture. I love that you got emotional about preschool. Our children get big so fast. It is hard to enjoy all the little moments but we will keep trying right? I cannot believe Carsen will be a big kid kindergartner... EXCITING!
She is ONE cute soccer girl! It is so funny watching kiddies play sports. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment